Experienced emergency doctors!
- Our emergency animal hospital in Mission Viejo has experienced emergency doctors using the most advanced technology to aid in diagnosing and treating our patients.
Most advanced technology
- We only offer the best and most advanced technology for our patients. MRI, CT scan, digital radiography, and a myriad of in-house lab work are all available under the same roof. This means that your pet will receive the most appropriate diagnostics based on his/her needs, rather than receiving what’s “available”. Unlike other practices that offer “veterinary-grade” (low magnet) MRI and CT scans that provide low quality images and increased anesthesia time, we offer “human-grade” high-field MRI and CT scan, similar to the quality that is used for people.
- Hyperbaric oxygen treatment (HBOT) could aid in treatment and management of many neurological and non-neurologic conditions and diseases.
- We are the first and only veterinary hospital in Orange County and Southern California to offer stereotactic brain biopsy (neuro-navigation). This is a minimally invasive procedure to obtain brain biopsies and aid in more accurate and optimal brain surgeries such as tumor removal. This exiting and advanced technology that is commonly used in people, will be available for pets for the first time in southern California.
Experience and expertise and compassion
- Our emergency animal hospital has veterinarians and support staff that have treated and managed thousands of neurological patients with many different conditions. Your pet’s diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up are in the hands of one specialist and a team of experienced neurology technicians. You consult with one specialist instead of multiple specialists. We are aware of all the emergency treatment options available for your pet’s condition.
- We offer 24-hour care in our facility. This insures that your pet is being handled at the same facility at all time rather than being transferred to another facility that is not familiar with your pet and their condition for overnight care.
- From the minute you walk into our practice we are committed to providing you and your pet not only the best neurologic care, but also the best service and communication possible. We realize that it takes a team to provide exceptional service and our team of highly trained client care representatives, licensed veterinary technicians, veterinary assistants and neurologists work closely with your veterinarian to ensure that our patients and clients receive the most comprehensive care possible at our emergency animal hospital.
We are a member of the community
- We are a member of the community and believe providing what is most needed and best suited for our community. We have an in-depth understanding of the needs of the veterinary community and pet parents in this area. We are proud to offer a truly world-class neurology center and emergency animal hospital for dogs in our neighborhood. This is different than large corporations that build practices based on their business models rather than what’s best for the patient or the need of the community.
- We give back to communities like Mission Viejo, Ladera Ranch, Rancho Santa Margarita, etc by providing continuing education programs for the veterinarian, educating clients, and supporting local groups.
Proactive and advanced pain management
- When we say that we have a NO PAIN policy we mean it! Whether it is acute trauma, post-operative patient, or chronic disease, we use multiple modalities and treatments to get the best pain control possible. When possible we treat the underlying cause of pain to achieve the best results rater that only symptomatically treating the pain.
24/7 Emergency Service (Animal ER)
- Many neurological conditions have an acute onset and could be devastating for pets and their parents. With that in mind, we have created an emergency animal hospital that is available to admit and stabilize your pet at any time. We believe is provides the best care for our patient, clients, and referring veterinarians.
Owned by veterinarians and local
- We are owned by veterinarians and members of the community. We understand the needs of our community and the importance of the personal relationships with the referring veterinarian community and our clients. Unlike large corporations with complicated business models, our approach is simple: how can we offer our patients and clients the best medicine, care, and technology possible.