We are proudly the first and only veterinary center in Irvine to specialize in neurology and imaging for dogs and cats. Our state-of-the-art facility provides everything patients need to receive quality care right here in Orange County.
Animals deserve the same quality of life and care that humans do; however, there are few resources and information available for animals when it comes to complex neurological disorders. To remedy this problem, Bright Care Animal Neurology and Imaging was opened as a veterinary neurological center that specializes in the treatment and research of complications relating to the brain, spinal cord, and nervous system.
Our facility offers the equipment, technology, experience, and treatment that animal patients can’t get anywhere in Irvine and Orange County. The veterinary neurologists and staff at Bright Care Animal Neurology prioritize the health and well-being of our animal patients above all else. We strive to provide the highest quality care and experience to our community and beyond.
Located Conveniently Near Irvine, CA
There’s no need for expensive flights or long road trips; your pet can receive specialized treatment right here in Orange County! Bright Care Animal Neurology & Imaging is just a short drive from Irvine, CA. Located in Mission Viejo, our animal emergency hospital sits right on the border of Mission Viejo and Ladera Ranch. You can simply take the 5 or 73 freeway straight down to our veterinary neurology center.
Many local animal hospitals and urgent care centers will often recommend patients to our establishment because of our specialization in neurological diagnostics and treatment. We see many families from Irvine and work with many family veterinarians in the local vicinity to provide the best care for our furry friends in the Irvine area. Rest assured, we’re fully equipped to handle any emergency. Our hospital provides the most advanced surgical, anesthetic, diagnostic, and monitoring equipment to help ensure your pet receives the absolute best care possible. Not only do we have state-of-the-art neurological diagnostic tools, patients are provided with a complete surgical suite and intensive care unit, as well as medications and blood products.
Our Vet Neurologist & Staff
A Southern Californian native, Dr. Gorgi has dedicated his life to expanding veterinary neurology departments throughout West Los Angeles and Orange County. Not only is he a skilled vet neurologist, he is also a highly accomplished neurosurgeon and medical researcher. With over 10 years of experience, Dr. Gorgi has lectured at the International Symposium of Veterinary Surgery, taught as an adjunct professor at the Western University of Medical Sciences, and been published in multiple veterinary journals for his research. At Bright Care Animal Neurology, he aims to promote an environment of learning and establish a progressive, integrative, and compassionate veterinary practice.
Our caring, compassionate staff is highly trained in veterinary neurology and neurosurgery under the supervision of our experienced veterinarian. Each member of Bright Care is dedicated to treating every patient with kindness and personalized care. You can trust our veterinary staff to take care of your pets for the best outcome possible.
Veterinary Neurology Center Serving Irvine
Neurological conditions can progress quickly without proper management. We understand how important pets are to our families and we never want to see animals suffering from treatable illnesses. Our facility is conveniently located in Mission Viejo, so pet owners can easily get their pets the treatment they need when they need it. The services we provide include:
- Advanced Imaging: Our facility is equipped with a MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) scanner to identify issues with our patients’ brain or spinal cord. We also have a CT (Computer Tomography) Scan to create cross-sectional images of the bones, blood vessels, and soft tissue.
- Medical Neurology: We provide treatment or management for neurological conditions, such as seizures, strokes, brain tumors, spinal conditions, neuromuscular disease, meningitis, and more.
- Neurosurgery: Our veterinary neurosurgeon has successfully operated on animals for years. His expertise includes intervertebral disc surgery, spinal fracture repair, lumbosacral surgery, skull fracture repair, cervical arthroplasty, atlantoaxial stabilization, tumor removals, craniotomy, and more.
- Diagnostics: Patients will undergo thorough neurological examination for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
- Stereotactic Neuronavigation: Bright Care Animal Neurology is the first and only veterinary hospital in Irvine and Southern California to provide stereotactic neuronavications for minimally invasive brain and spinal biopsies.
To learn more about our services and the neurological disorders we can treat, head over to our Services page. We provide extensive, in-depth information about our processes and animal neurology. Pet owners can benefit from learning more about signs of illness and post-surgery care.
Our 24 hour facility provides pet owners with the option to leave their animals with our attentive staff overnight, so owners can return to their other responsibilities until their pets are fully recovered. This way, families from Irvine and throughout Orange County don’t need to excessively travel back and forth from their homes to our veterinary center.